So its been a while since I posted. I tried to post last week from my palm but couldn't get it to work. Anyways today I am updating for last week and this week!
Last week was dreadful! I had to train for the new system at my second job. Then ontop of that the ki ds started getting sick! Getting sick is no fun no matter who it is!!!! So around wednesday of last week one of the triplets started getting sick. She had a high temp and the mother was called. From there she told me to give the child some tylenol. I was not very happy with the response due to the fever and constant runny nose. At the end of the day the mother comes home and says i'll see how she feels but we'll see you tomorrow!! I was not pleased to hear this. Thursday morning comes and one kid has a runny nose, another one is starting to have a runny nose, the third child has a rash on their cheek. As the day progresses the rash gets worse so the mother makes a doctor's appointment for only the kid with a rash. I then encourage her to take the one with the fever. Her first response was no but afterwards she reconsidered and took her to the doctor as well. When she came back the kids left behind were happy to see the 2 who went to the doctor. Thankfully when 5:30 hit I was glad to go home and shower off any germs. Friday rolls around and its an easy day but not much to do with only one kid. I say this because the poor kid doesn't really have many toys. Her outside activities are playing in the sand or with rocks. Makes me very grateful for what I had growing up! Back to Friday....sure enough this child is starting to get sick too. When I arrived at the house her dad tells me that they have been up since 5:30 a.m. I really wished they would tell me not to come when their kids are sick because then I have a risk in getting sick. To which one day im gonna call in sick causee i got something from a sick kid!!!
So after dealing with sick kids towards the end of the week I also had to go into my second job for training! The training required brain skills which are hard to find sometimes after playing with kids all morning long.
This week has been awesome. I have only had 3 out of 4 kids. As it turns out the 4th kid, the one i watch on fridays has strep throat. So thank you parents for keeping her at home until she is well! Since there are only 3 kids I decided it would be a great time to start potty training! Hope training a set of triplets wont be too difficult with only 1 potty!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



0 comments:
Post a Comment